In the Metropolitan children's hospital from mushroom poisoning died 10-year-old resident of Chernigov region.


Ten-year-old girl in Chernihiv poisoned fried mushrooms, child Spacelab it reported in GU "Chernihiv regional laboratory center" of the Ministry of health of Ukraine, informs the mediaUA.

11 Oct child from the village zhuravka Varvinsky district, in serious condition was hospitalized in the National children's specialized hospital "OKHMATDYT". However, doctors were powerless: yesterday, the girl died.
According to preliminary data, the cause of poisoning were fried Russula, but doctors suspect that the fungus was a pale toadstool.
This year in Chernihiv mushrooms poisoned 17 people, including two children died.